View Single Post
Old 07-15-2021, 09:51 AM   #77
Shadow
Shadow Conspircy leader

Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Shadow got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Honestly TVA Loki is on a more rapid course to becoming a better person then main timeline Loki did. Basically he didn't need 2 more movies to become a person Thor could openly admire is what I'm saying. Just needed 5 episodes of a really good tv show.

SPOILER: show
Man I hope they show what happened when Kang took over the TVA at some point. Would love to know why Mobius and B-15 are still working for it after what went down. Also where's Renslayer in all this? My guess is she's back at the beginning of time trying to do a course correct.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote