View Single Post
Old 06-27-2021, 11:31 PM   #36
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Was ok... was thinking that it would be revealed at the end that Loki was manipulating the whole thing and the timepad was good and he was just trying to find out more about Sylvie and get info..... might still turn out that way I guess...
I kinda thought that, too. Also, in the grand scheme of things, I think Mobius AND his boss might also be Lokis (she always seemed to be short about the time lizards being "busy" in a way that was very Wizard of Oz-ish) who have been doing this for so long they may or may not even *remember* they're Loki.

Explanation: this timeline is a big long con and completely INFESTED with various versions of Loki, but since every Loki thinks they're more clever than every other, each one has a similarly impactful idea of the TVA; be it rule over it or destroy it or whatever. I wouldn't be surprised if the whole thing is kinda like The Citadel of Ricks and was started by Loki as a means of fulfiling his dream of ruling.

Or, you know, I can be completely off the mark and just need to watch the gorram show to completion.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote