View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 11:02 AM   #3116
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Where's my tremendous shot of Ivelisse's glorious posterior? :cry:
She's too busy in rehab, undoubtedly recovering from her addiction to butt injections.

Quote:
Well, the doctor winning can kind of make up for the lack of Ivelisse's wonderous gluteus maximus. Also, did they do an update or something to the game where you can do a match like this?
Haha nah, I just booked it as a 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 tag. I've done Elimination Chambers etc in a similar way. One time I even did a title change in the chamber by booking 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 and then the winning "team" I booked immediately after in a 1 vs. 1 cage match. I make the most of what I can with what the game gives me.

Same thing with doing 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 (vs. 2) tag ladder matches and pretending it's Money in the Bank.

Quote:
You can't leave something of that magnitude to some schlub who works by the hour. You send in a professional...and various pieces of video recording equipment....
Shit if I'm gonna be on camera I might need a name change. Let's see if the game will let me change my name to Max Deepwood.

Quote:
I figured as much that was going to happen. Kazarian vs. Daniels ought to be a hell of a swan song for The Fallen Angel. Does he still use that name?
Yeah he still uses that name. He's doing a retirement tease angle in real life as well. He and Kazarian decided this year that they would stop teaming as soon as they lost their next match. So they went on a months long winning streak before the newly heel Young Bucks cheated to beat them and forced the longtime partners to split. Daniels has since moved offscreen teasing retirement while Kazarian vows revenge.

Quote:
This is actually a pretty neat idea. It's sort of a weird Royal Rumble-War Games hybrid. I was wondering how you'd get around the limit of the game not actually being able to do 21 participants but Scorpio Sky running afoul of misfortune was tops.
Yeah I mean if push came to shove I'd just leave a schmuck like Billy out of the match in-game and imagine him still entering/being instantly jobbed out in a comedy spot but as it is this worked for the angle I was running.

Quote:
I don't know if I'd be able to script out a Royal Rumble because I'm not Pat Patterson.
There was a spell where I fantasy booked the Rumble every single year when the season rolled around. It's fun to put the match together...but alas, any passion I had for WWE is long dead.

Quote:
I feel like I should know who Suzuki is but my memory isn't what it used to be.
Longtime terrifying badass in Japan. Has worked for most of the major promotions over there, including running his own shoot fighting promotion. As a legendary figure in Japan him turning up as part of the AEW/NJPW working agreement would be a cool novelty. But the main thing is I wanted to get him in here for a few dates before he retires, which I assume the game will make him do as he's about to turn 53. His age hasn't slowed him down and he has a brawl rating of 85 to give you a perspective of where he is on the scale of Japanese strong style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
Well the females in a lot of species are called cows but somehow I doubt that would go over too well in regards to this match.
the last thing I need is to get cancelled here, if only there were another promotion tone deaf enough to do such a thing

Quote:
My head canon says that Vickie shit her pants on impact.
Now that's taking Holy Shit to new levels. I mean in fairness to Vickie, grating as she may be she realizes that heel authority figures and managers only work if they're willing to be humiliated when the time calls for it. That might be just a tad further than she'd be willing to go though

Quote:
OK, I recognize her as Asuka back in NXT. Did she get shitcanned in real life, too?

Nah not in real life, as far as I can tell she's featured pretty prominently on Raw. But she was caught in the wave of mass releases WWE always does when you start a new EWR game. I have a house rule that WWE releases need to serve their 90 day non-compete, and I can't let them keep their WWE name unless they own their own trademark so I simply brought her back to what she was known prior to her signing there.

There are 3 or 4 other people from the mass releases that intrigue me as possible signings but I have to be judicious with it as the roster is already crowded. Now I'm global though I may have to give real thought to a 2nd real TV show and maybe that could lead to an expansion.
Quote:
Details on how appreciative they were and the levels of exhaustion afterwards are strictly need-to-know.
I love how a few shows ago I mentioned having three hot women massaging me, fanning me, and feeding me grapes and now a few weeks later I'm up to six women. What more could they do for me? Chop chop dig dig chop chop dig dig.

Quote:
Con-belt-to???
I was imagining it as being clanged together like cymbals which I don't think I've seen before, not even sure that could be done safely since those belts are pretty heavy but fuck it.

Quote:
Was wondering when those tag titles would be switched. I'd imagine some sort of multi-team thing would be in the works judging from what went down earlier. Indeed, this show does seem to be pleasing the game.
Santana and Ortiz are very much who I'd like to see be the ones to dethrone the Bucks in real life, although at this point their face/heel alignments have been reversed. If they can hold off a couple more months they have their first NYC show in September and I think the hometown boys Santana and Ortiz winning the straps there would be awesome.

Quote:
Quite the payoff but I'd like to believe that if I were watching this live, Jericho's absurd dad bod would immediately give it away that it wasn't Sting. Like, Barry Windham trying to pose as Sting levels of ridiculous.
That sad moment when a 50 year old Jericho has a worse dad bod than 62 year old Sting.

Quote:
The ladies no doubt want to do some more demonstrating of their appreciation.
They treated me like a king for sure. That said nearly all women's wrestlers are dating other wrestlers and two of them are married to other wrestlers in my promotion. Here's hoping I avoid getting my ass kicked
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote