View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 04:07 PM   #3110
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
It's apparently great that we're making money every month! I should hope so. Jenna loves being spoiled.
Sooner or later she'll wind a diamond ring the size of the Big Gold Belt.

Quote:
Got a lot of people whose contracts are coming up, including Riott. I really don't know about keeping her. I don't plan on having her compete and managing seems not on brand for her. I will, however, absolutely re-sign all the others, especially Seth Von Kamp.
It's always tough to decide what to do with legends. Not everybody is suited to managing or functioning in a non-wrestling capacity, at the same time it's tough to stomach the idea of them signing with another promotion. I feel like in my WWE games I'd always keep the legends on open contracts or whatever, I'd never use them but it mimics the way WWE sign their wrestlers to "legends deals" and effectively have them on retainer.

Quote:
Moses McKay and Ziggy Styles are back from suspension. Hopefully, they learned their lesson. Ziggy should job in his first match as extra punishment.
I still can't help but picture him as the weird looking offspring of Dolph Ziggler and AJ Styles, probably a very punchable face that could stand to do a job.[/QUOTE]
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote