View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 07:37 PM   #997
mitchables
bonjour

mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)mitchables makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I never got around to watching Wandavision or Falcon/Solider bc they didn't seem like things I had to watch to understand the happenings of the MCU but I did watch the first episode of Loki. Good production design, interesting enough so far to watch episode 2 when it's available.
falcon and winter soldier was good but effectively just par-for-the-course MCUism. "six-hour movie", as many others have said

main takeaway from that show is that sam is captain america now, the government's initial replacement captain america is now working for the contessa/madame hydra (whatever she'll be in the MCU) and bucky has worked out his winter soldier grief

zemo is also there and he is wonderful

wandavision will 100% have a bigger impact on the framework of the MCU, in tandem with loki's layout of the multiversal war/sacred timeline business

feels like wanda will cause a nexus event or something in doctor strange 2 as she tries to deal with the events of her series

anyway wandavision is excellent. absolutely worth it
mitchables is offline   Reply With Quote