View Single Post
Old 06-07-2021, 04:59 PM   #4870
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Actually speaking of that, Biomutant is the first game in awhile that I felt was too easy to the point that it did bug me. They've since added in a new difficulty to address that, but I was basically done by the time they released the patch.

The issue with that game was the loot system not being quite properly tuned. You could get very high level items when you're like level 5 just because RNG decided thats what you got. Mind you you wouldn't be able to equip them. The issue comes from the addons for crafting and modding weapons as they have no requirements and then the ultimate weapons that are spawned in specific locations and have none either. When I was around level 10ish I happened across the ultimate rifle, which by itself is awesome, but not insane or game changing or anything because I still preferred my pistol....until I added some high power legendary mods i got from RNGesus and that rifle ended any chance at the game ever being challenging. I never changed weapons from that rifle after that. At level 10 I had a gun that melts level 50 bosses in 2-3 seconds at most.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote