View Single Post
Old 06-06-2021, 09:48 AM   #4842
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
How would you suggest or like to see AEW book Mark Henry and Paul Wight if/when they do an in ring program?

I think for Wight the key program would be MJF. It would be a good story for MJF once the Inner Circle story is finished. I could see some fun back and forth in promos and angles, wight could face off against the other Pinnacle members on his way to MJF. Maybe even have Wardlow go over with MJF causing some kind of screwjob for Wardlow which would culminate in a big one on one at a ppv with Wight and MJF.

With Mark Henry, he tends to work great as a heel so I'd probably want to see him start something with Jurassic Express, or perhaps a version of David vs Goliath with Darby. Similar to Nash vs the X Division. Also a big battle with Miro would interest me, same with Archer. Perhaps I'm a little more intrigued by Henry than Wight when it comes to in ring. Probably because a heel version of either guy is better for booking, and Henry is more likely to play heel.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote