View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 09:38 AM   #3090
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Thanks for sending, I might be keen to check it out when it's ready.

I actually haven't played TEW 2020 yet. Everything I've read sounds like it has unmatched depth and is exactly the kind of thing I could get lost in for hours and hours. At the same time I remember earlier TEWs it would take me forever just to book one show and I'd end up going back to the simplicity of EWR.

I might give it another go at some point. Out of the Park Baseball is another example of a game with stupid amounts of depth that I eventually resisted but eventually fell in love with.
I could never go back to EWR. I've been on the TEW road since the beginning. It does take A LOT longer because the game is more in depth and detailed. But that's what I love about it. With 2020 the mods haven't been as plentiful for whatever reason. I think because they take a long time to make and people didn't play this one as much because it had a rough start. But I really like it. I do look forward to trying PWP for a quicker smoother interface. If you are playing EWR and want to bump up I'd suggest 2016 perhaps because it's a little simpler than 2020, but still a huge difference from EWR. It would still have quite the learning curve. Plus the mods for 2016 are the best available in my opinion.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote