View Single Post
Old 06-04-2021, 08:32 AM   #651
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
In The Shadow of Grizzly Smith was really good. As good as a story like that can be. It's fucked up. Jake is such a tortured soul, yet we are so lucky to have had him in wrestling and now still alive and sober to tell his stories. Nobody like Jake. Sam Houston came off like a really good guy and Rockin Robin was a great storyteller too. The older brother Richard (I think) also carried a lot of pain with him from this story. How could they not, it's their lives, so fucked up. Crazy that Grizzly had such a high position in WCW with all this circling in his background. Glad they used that footage of Grizzly and Jake from Beyond The Mat, that always stuck with me.

This season of Darkside has probably been my favorite so far. Next week, Tom Billington. Man I hope they get renewed for a season 4. I don't know what stories they can tell at this point but I'm sure they are out there. Chris Adams, Chyna, Luger/Liz, Eddie Guerrero, WWE/Saudi Arabia, WWF Ring boy scandal, Scott Hall, Hogan... I mean there are a ton more stories out there. They may not be as focused as Grizzly, Korea, or have ended like Pillman, but there are plenty more to tell.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote