View Single Post
Old 06-01-2021, 08:58 PM   #3082
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
I don't see how they can get away with demanding a wage increase just for the fuck of it. Like, what metrics is the game using to justify that?
Open contract, so the worker is a freelancer and can therefore demand whatever they want. Usually they'll then want a little more than that per month to ink a written deal but at the rate things are going I'm not booking her more than once a month so she's kinda screwing herself.

Quote:
Fucking DDP is in his sixties but it's Dustin that decides to hang things up. I'm wondering how long Page hanging around will last. If I'm recalling correctly, any time a worker retires but moves on to another job you have to sign them all over again. I'm sure any bells and whistles they had before will be demanded. Still waiting on Lisa Benton to make that transition to trainer.
It seems retirements are always in line with birthdays so presumably DDP's hanging around for another year, although he's a non-wrestler on an open deal so I don't see myself using him much. If I get a second TV show I'll probably want another charismatic legend as an authority figure for the other show, but that age means he's a retirement risk at any time.

Quote:
Dear God, the fucking Villanos...
I laughed really hard when I saw that. There are so many people in this database, and those luchadores hang around forever and a day. Meanwhile Daivari can actually still work yet calls it quits at 38.

Quote:
Just the idea of Billy Gunn still wrestling in the God damn 2020s pisses me off. Luckily imagining Allie and Leva being all hot and sweaty together calms me down and eases my tension...
he's a trainer/coach but with AEW giving so many indy workers paydays during the pandemic by bringing them in to work matches for Dark they've had Billy in there to work with some young guys. I highly suspect he'll be another one that will either become a non-wrestler or go to retirement land once his birthday comes around this year so for the time being I'm having him put over the Dark talent.

Quote:
The faces should have pulled an Ultimate Alliance and combined their powers, so to speak, and tie Darby's skateboard to the bullrope and have Dustin swing it around. Cody then hangs back and uses his healing skills to rejuvenate the party.
Not gonna lie, even though Dustin is a "natural" tie in to this angle, the retirement kinda accelerates things a bit. It's pretty clear I'm gearing up for Cody/MJF at the PPV and there's also a demand for Darby/MJF too but now with Dustin going out I gotta work him in here while I can. May might be a busy month for MJF.

Quote:
3 stars is a good enough showing to give the finger to the dud show. I'm guessing Nyla Rose is also some monster type wrestler?
Nyla is transgender and size wise would have something of an advantage over much of the women's roster, but Kong's got way more mass. Kong's AEW stint was so brief they never got the chance to go one on one so that feels like a match worthy of a spot on one of the big PPVs before my next plans for Kong go into effect.

Quote:
If I had to choose between Lana, Penelope, and Renee as to who is the hottest my dick would just erupt on its own and be down for the count for about a week due to the difficulty of such a decision.
That seems to be nearly an impossible call and I'd have to do a lot of, erm, research to reach a possible conclusion. If any of them cared to influence my decision I'd be open to it.

Quote:
Are there special rules for that match?
It's similar to the Royal Rumble but the difference is the wrestlers enter in groups instead of one at a time, except for the person who drew the joker card who gets to go in last. Either way the main gimmick of the winner getting a title match is the same.

Quote:
Hahah, Page continuing to bring more expensive shit with him. A good ol' punch to the nads is the perfect ploy to use against a clearly unstoppable monster in Cutler.
As much as I think heels need to win clean now and again to establish they can actually wrestle when the chips are down, someone like Matt could totally get away with always pulling shenanigans.

Quote:
I imagine the gauntlet can't have that many people participating since I think the game sets the limit of three times a worker can be on the same show before it claims the audience got sick of seeing them. It's the one thing stopping me from doing an all Jenna show.
Lol yeah I suspect the gauntlet won't be what people are expecting. Having said that, if I actually were to ever do a full show gauntlet I feel like between 3 Kenny matches and 3 PAC matches would cause the world to combust.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote