View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 07:07 AM   #3077
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
LOL you can tell I'm shaking off the cobwebs because those weren't even the Dark results, oops. So what I do is typically book Dark quickly, then Dynamite is the next day which takes more time. When I run Dynamite I fire up TPWW, go to my latest Dynamite and start typing the results to maintain formatting. Usually I then type Dark in at the end since I've already forgotten what I booked by the time I get here.

Anyway, Dark results are barely worth even posting because I strictly use it as a show to keep people busy. I have people wrestle who didn't wrestle on the previous Dynamite (as it's a pre-taped show...I like how in the later TEW games you could actually tape things like Heat, Velocity, etc pre-show) and I usually throw main eventers in interviews/hype packages to maintain morale.

The real Dark results:

-The Dark Order (Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) def. Bad Romance (Joey Janela and Sonny Kiss)
-Kris Statlander def. Shanna
-Karl Anderson def. Brian Pillman Jr.
-Rey Fenix def. Angelico
-Inner Circle (Santana, Ortiz, and Jake Hager) def. Jurassic Express (Jungle Boy, Luchasaurus, and Marko Stunt)

Also after that show, it was announced that Sonny Kiss ripped her bicep and she'll be out until November. So I'm down a tag team but it's a loaded division anyway.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote