View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 03:15 PM   #7330
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
@fignuts i agree with that. the mcu in general going forawrd is a huge test. they have no star power really. cap and stark were huge draws.

spidey will revert to sony after this 3 picture deal is up. so he will be gone by phase 5.

Black panther is dead.

star lord can hold his own as a draw. i dunno how long pratt wants to go but they do have him. so thats a plus.

it starts getting scarce from there. i dont think captian marvel is going to have the legs they want her to have. i think a big chunk of the audience who saw the 1st film left very unimpressed

i think the x-men can save it but outside of that... very pivotal moment for them.

will the audience view Avengers 4 as a good point to get off the ride?
It's a shame because Captain Marvel could have been a really big deal. I don't even blame the casting, because Brie is a good actress, but the way they had her portray the character was baffling. Carol is meant to have an aggressive, outspoken personality, and it's the exact opposite in the movie.

They do still have Thor, don't forget. Love and Thunder has the potential to be really good, as it's based on, imo, the best Thor run of all time.

I think what they have will still get them through phase 4, but X-Men and FF will make or break phase 5 and beyond.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote