View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 02:58 PM   #4729
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan X View Post
The 800k area isn't "bad" for Dynamite in my opinion. It's probably above or near average. I'd just like to see them over 1 million each week. I don't care about the demos personally, it's the total viewers that gets me intrigued. Though I'm glad they do well in their demo because that's what the broadcasters care about most. Regardless if I love a particular show or not I really want AEW to be around for years and years to come.
They probably would be hitting 1 million more regularly if their key demo viewers didn't fluctuate soo much. That's been the major downside to them having a younger audience than NXT who relies a lot more heavily on WWE's older main roster shows viewers that has been rock solid as the core base for them.

Until they solidify that young core, going to see these spikes keep happening in both directions and not just because of AEW having a hyped up gimmick show or something major happened outside of wrestling that week.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote