View Single Post
Old 04-15-2021, 09:25 PM   #267
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Also, no one cares that you don't like AEW. Most of my comments towards it are negative, as there's a lot more things I dislike about AEW than things I enjoy.

But I don't get any flak for it, because I'm not suffering from delusions that everyone is against me.

Have you ever tried having an actual discussion with people here, on what you don't like about AEW? I think you'll find even the people who really like AEW would agree with you on some points. At the very least they'd be willing to debate it with you in a civil manner. But you eliminate that possibility when you present your criticisms like a curmudgeonly 12 year old xbox troll.

Just try it. Once. For me. Watch an episode of dynamite, and talk about the things you liked, and didn't like. I promise you, most people here will respond civilly to your post, though they may not agree. If anyone does attack you simply for not liking something, I will personally come to your defense and tell them to fuck off.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote