View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 08:47 AM   #2983
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Miro and Mox have both been e-mailing me for weeks asking for a match, so let's see if they can live up to all of this. Can't remember if they ever worked any sort of meaningful program in WWE. Well, it's WWE so meaningful probably isn't the right word anyway.

I was originally going to transition Daniels into my onscreen authority figure since he's charismatic enough to handle it and it can kinda play off the fact that he does have an office job with the company in real life. But he's still so talented I figure if there's any way I can extend his career I should take it, as opposed to the other old dudes on my roster I'll likely just cast aside if they became non-wrestlers.

But as I looked at free agency, I realized Kurt Angle was floating around. Very over and charismatic obviously, and with Sting leaving I felt like I could allocate the Sting money to a different legend. Angle will likely segue into the onscreen authority role shortly. His in-ring stats are better than Sting's which isn't a surprise but they're still not great. I saw his last match live at WM35 two years ago and the guy could barely move. So I'm happy to keep him a full blown non-wrestler.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote