View Single Post
Old 03-15-2021, 08:59 AM   #2979
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-A-G View Post
I'm always agog at how rapidly you get around to the big shows but I've just been so used to 3 shows every God damn week on my game that it messes with my head. I await the next lovely wrestling goddess!
It's throwing me off so much because this is not how AEW books. It's supposed to be a nice 3 month build between quarterly PPVs. Starting this game and immediately having Shad Khan demand monthly PPVs pretty much forced me to shift booking methodologies away from what you'd actually see, and with only one weekly TV it's hard for it to not feel rushed.

Since realism's kinda already being blown up, a second TV show is feeling like it's getting close to being a requirement. My roster is so big, and actual AEW booking of cycling talent in and out every other week doesn't work with the game's algorithms. I'm finding that even throwing guys just into promo segments to give them an appearance doesn't completely stop the morale drop, they want to actually work.

So I might have to send some promo tapes out soon. If I do get a second show my roster size would certainly allow for me to have a brand split and, in theory, I could align my schedule to do my 4 marquee PPVs and 8 brand-exclusive PPVs and the brand-exclusive PPVs would allow me 2 months of build between them. We'll see.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote