View Single Post
Old 03-12-2021, 01:59 AM   #59333
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
According to Davey Boy Smith's daughter Georgia, WWE had plans at one point for a Terry Funk episode for their new WWE Icons documentary series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
The Straight Talk Wrestling podcast welcomed Georgia Smith, daughter of British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith onto the podcast. Georgia said she doesn’t know why it has taken so long for WWE to induct her father into their Hall Of Fame. While discussing that, she gave her take on the NXT UK brand and feels that the brand wouldn’t exist if it weren’t for her father’s influence on British wrestling ...

British Bulldog is going to be spotlighted in the WWE Icons series on the WWE Network/Peacock streaming service. Georgia Smith stated that she was told Terry Funk was supposed to have an episode as well.

"They told me and I think I believe Terry Funk was in the lineup but I don’t know what happened with that, but they told me it was Davey [Boy Smith], Lex [Luger], Beth [Phoenix], Rob Van Dam, Yokozuna and Terry. So yeah, I was really excited about it."
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote