View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 01:39 PM   #263
Triple A
Triple A

Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Triple A makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Tony Khan hyping up the signing some more:

Quote:
Paul Wight told you that you’re not going to be the only one with these scoops around here anymore, and he’s gonna break some scoops too, and I’ve given him a big scoop. He told the world, and it’s true, that there’s going to be a big star signed with AEW. And he’s coming here, and that’s absolutely true what Paul said. This Sunday, a major star in the world of wrestling, a huge, huge star is going to come and sign a multi-year contract with AEW on Sunday at the pay-per-view. I can confirm what Paul said is true, and I’m not talking about the person in the ladder match. We have a great, fun sixth person in the ladder match, but the person who I’m saying is going to come and sign a multi-year contract with AEW, the person Paul referenced, that’s not the sixth person in the ladder match. Paul’s talking about a big surprise, and that’s no joke. What he said to you I can confirm is true.
Triple A is offline   Reply With Quote