View Single Post
Old 03-04-2021, 09:13 AM   #255
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Wasn't on last night but holy fuck what a great episode that was. If I wasn't already planning on getting Revolution, that would've sold me.

That episode resembled a three ring circus in the very best way.

You like flippy lucha guys? We've got it. You want NWA/WCW nostalgia? Here's Sting and Tully fucking Blanchard. You want huge headline grabbing matches, have some Shaq. Ex-WWE guys? We've got them too. Here's a Joshi slugfest for good measure. Let's throw on a promo from Atsushi Onita to top it off.

I know wrestling has been quietly going insane for about five years now, but Tully Blanchard just wrestled Marko Stunt on the same show Shaq took a table bump and Atsushi Onita cut a promo hyping a deathmatch. And depending who the next big signing to be announced is, there's no guarantee that any of those things will end up being what this show is most remembered for. What a delight.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote