View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 04:24 AM   #3577
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
There are lots of people in AEW who 'feel special' tho...they've done a better job of getting over talent many of us had never heard of/didn't now much about before AEW in one year than WWE has done in years. Off the top of my head MJF, Darby Allin, Sammy Guevara, Ricky Starks, Britt Baker, John Silver, OC, Jungle Boy...

The entire AEW roster isn't doing backflips and dives and superkicks...WWE and NXT in particular features as many, if not more dives, flips and kicks than AEW. I never understand why people think this is some AEW phenomenon.
Even though the critique was primarily about AEW (because that's who Jim Ross works for and was talking about) I didn't limit it to AEW. Read the whole thing again and then go listen to JR's comments again. Don't let the point bypass you because you want to like AEW more than others actually do.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote