View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 12:15 AM   #127
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Acclaimed vs. Young Bucks was pretty good despite being a bit too long.

This week's show was very enjoyable overall and better than last week's but still below the Winter is Coming and Shaq apperance shows.

This week's show was probably also the best produced one of the coronavirus pandemic era since the fake crowd stuff wasn't that overbearing during it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Really don't want AEW to 'completely implode' for a while since I'm so over WWE I don't think I'd really watch much wrestling if it did....probably just the occasional clips/gifs of New Japan on twitter from time to time
AEW going away any time soon means WWE can then put all their focus towards trying to topple and getting rid of NJPW and other notable promotions next as part of their global wrestling conquest plans with NXT. Doesn't matter if its international like NJPW or AAA or even domestic like ROH or NWA, if WWE thinks your any sort of a threat to their global plans, you now become a big target to get rid of.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote