View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 08:57 PM   #2156
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A Block is hard to call, Okada's refusal to pull out the rainmaker is surely going to cost him huge at some point, but will it be Ospreay or his self appointed rival SANADA who benefits from it?

Ibushi winning the block by beating Taichi while Tana has an awful run, doesnt even come close the finals and loses to Zack Sabre Jr gives him some motivation for a heel turn and adds fuel to the Ibushi / Tanahashi dome match. Failing to beat Taichi would throw him back into a tag program though so maybe that's the plan for now? Ibushi winning the block would work out but I dont think he's going to.

White seems on course for a WK match with EVIL, and if he wins the block then surely EVIL must lose to SANADA and in turn so must White so both guys are free to have their program. I feel like White is going to blow it and hes going to make sure EVIL blows it too. I'd be very surprised if the A Block winner goes on to win the G1, which is weird because they are the other 3 of the "big 4".

Honestly, I'm probably just setting myself up for a massive disappointment when SANADA does a Goto.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote