View Single Post
Old 09-04-2020, 05:07 PM   #12530
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Drowning By Numbers - 3/4

Peter Greenaway with another artistic, stylish series of images telling a story that is held together by a framing device so strange that I'm convinced it is too smart for its own good.

Everything I have seen of Peter Greenaway is far, far too smart for its own good. Like when you play someone legit at pool and they just beast you right off the bat so many times they have to do trick shots with their non dominant arm to keep it fun.

I get the story for the most part, but the numbers and the games are all beyond me right now. I think I have a lot of rewatching to do and a lot of reading.
I did enjoy it though, I just don't really trust myself to articulate why until I understand it better or confirm that what I do believe is actually true.

Peter Greenaway has walked into my bathroom and made me shy to pee.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote