View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 05:50 AM   #2816
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Why are you talking about AEW so much if you dislike it?

You don't even watch the weekly shows and made it a point to watch AEW this week for the purpose of posting about disliking it. Do you not get how weird that is? What's the point, why waste the energy attacking something people overall here seem to enjoy?
Because I'm obsessed with wrestling and want to see the industry get better overall. I watched the show this week and gave my honest opinions. Why is it okay for, say, Smeat to post his thoughts about SmackDown, but I can't do so about Dynamite? Is it because the truth stings?

People have come to these forums talking about how shit the general product is for about twenty fucking years now (since it really started going to shit). It's now a problem? It's now "weird?" You're just insecure about your opinions.

I do get enjoyment seeing people get frazzled by negative comments about AEW. Some of the excuses that fall out of the tree are absolutely amazing. But I think criticism of this sort of thing is important, especially if people want something other than a Vince McMahon monopoly.

700k viewers on Wednesday night with a bad parody of sports entertainment is not going to make Vince McMahon change direction. He just announced an Eye for an Eye Match. He's more assured than ever he's got an untouchable slice of the industry, and you know what? He's fucking right. These guys have proven Vince McMahon right. If there's something a hardcore wrestling fan should hate, it's that.

And, by the way, I don't attack it because people enjoy it -- I attack it because it's bad. Enjoy whatever the fuck you want. At least grow some fucking balls about it and stop whinging that not everybody is going to pretend it's ace for you.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote