View Single Post
Old 07-11-2020, 03:35 AM   #2808
Sting Fan
Blander Than Ever

Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Sting Fan has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Nerfect View Post
Shut the fuck up -- what the fuck makes you think you're entitled to such qualifiers. "Please explain your hyperbole, young man." Go fuck yourself.

Khali actually means something in India. Brodie Lee has exposed all the potential people thought he had as absolute bullshit. Being a "tall Indian man" is much less offensive than AWFUL Vince McMahon parody.

And yes, how something is pushed does affect how fucking offensive it is. Can anyone name a worse faction than The Dark Order?
Touched a nerve with Noid apparently. All I wanted was to know what point you were making so you can’t just backtrack on it again... seems fair to me.

So you agree Kahlis gimmick was tall Indian man? Name a worse faction... now or in history coz Frankly I would watch dark order over whatever the fuck that train wreck with Garza is on Raw. I’m sure there’s plenty more in history but keep the hyperbole flowing I guess.

Emotionally attached.
Sting Fan is offline   Reply With Quote