View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 12:03 AM   #2655
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
I disagree mostly in regards to him losing the mask.

Rather he feel unique than become just another potential generic big man and just wrestle as one as well. All he really needs is to add a power move to his arsenal to enhance his big man status in a group that's very balanced in terms of guy types.

The mask stuff has been a big issue I've had with WWE over the years with masked guys. Either WWE quickly unmasks them or changes them too much that they lose what made them feel special to begin with. El Hijo del Phantasmo being the latest incident of this more so on the sudden unmasking.
That's something you can count on WWE doing: taking luchadores out of masks to repackage under a trademarked name, and burying & breaking up perfectly fine tag teams for no good goddamn reason only to throw together other random ass singles stars when they "need" a team.

I think the only reason why Lucha House Party were all still masked was because they were convinced they could "create" another Rey Rey. Ask either Sin Cara how well that shit worked out.

I have less problem with Luchasaurus keeping his mask than I do Excalibur, and I am in the minority that thought nothing of Excal wearing his in the booth while mostly everyone else was throwing a shit fit about it.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote