View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 09:58 PM   #2647
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Cody’s matches, properly used enhancement talent, MJF’s entire existence, FTR hopefully, Dustin... there are plenty of “back to the basics” aspects.

I’m not really sold on Sammy but Jungle Boy gives me early 90s WCW Saturday Night Pillman vibes that I enjoy.
Completely disagree with properly used enhancement talent. Marko Stunt is not properly used enhancement talent. Nor is Alan Angels. The matches are way too competitive and the "talent" looks anything but. FTR and MJF I'll give you (hopefully -- I can still see FTR being made "funny"). Dustin...eh. Ideally, but he doesn't fucking do much of anything. Teaming with QT Marshall is so flat, and they're doing this thing with Brandi and Allie which reeks of The Diamonds in the Rough splitting because Elix Skipper got a new girlfriend or something. The match with Cody, sure, but you can leave your fucking Natural Nightmares.

Sammy is going to be way better as a babyface, and I don't like how they've turned him into a comedy guy. Jungle Boy is someone I completely endorse.

Within five years, it's very likely MJF, Sammy Guevara and Jungle Boy will all be under WWE contract, haha.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote