View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 11:52 PM   #2629
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
Again, this is a weird fucking thing to harp on them for being “same old shit” on. They aren’t allowed to get talent from WWE because that makes them like TNA. They aren’t allowed to get talent from the indies because that makes them like ROH. Since you can’t seem to answer me when I ask what the other option is I assume you expect them to be the first company to create their own wrestlers in a laboratory.
Exactly. It's not like WWE hasn't gotten talent out of the indies, multi-generational talent, WWE, etc. Unless you expect them to literally grow talent in a lab or pull talent literally from the ether and/or heavens, I don't know where you exactly you expect them to get talent from.

This is the dumbest criticism I've ever heard. I've never criticized any other promotion for getting talent from where they've got said talent from. What I've criticized them for is what they've actually done with the talent they've signed.

Let me know when any of the former WWE talent, or the AEW "original" talent (whateve the fuck that stupid ass standard/definition means), are (1) regularly or actively working to not put over other so-called AEW/unknown/new/original talent, (2) have little to no actual input on their character, storylines, or feuds, (3) are working ridiculously stupid scripted segments, matches, or promos every night/week, or (4) when they're all working the same pointless "WWE" or even "AEW" style of matches regardless of opponent every week.

Then, and only then, will AEW be anything close to being the same pathetic, cookie-cutter, bullshit, boring and pointless product that is WWE.

Also, let me know when AEW is run by an apparently senile, certainly ego maniacal, out of touch, approaching octogenarian, 74 year old guy, who only hires/employs around him, his own pathetic and equally stupid family members, and the same "yes" men who he's employed and trusted since the 1980s and 1990s.

Again, then and only then, will AEW be anything close to the same as WWE.

Last edited by BigCrippyZ; 06-16-2020 at 12:15 AM.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote