View Single Post
Old 04-25-2020, 12:13 PM   #54984
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
I can get it on Sling TV too, but if it's wrestling I'm looking for, I go WWE/AEW/Impact in that order, and that's already a lot.

But yeah, there are options out there.
You've made a return I see. I saw you say you aren't that into AEW. Are you actually watching the WWE product like you used to or just skimming?

AEW is the only show I can sit through enjoyably week after week. Even though I haven't been watching since around December, NWA was the 2nd best.

I can't get through a whol episode of Raw since the plauge, and Smackdown is a no go. Also I haven't been into NXT since Nakamura was all "meh" there. Thinking about going back to a point and watching NXT UK. Something about those talents are really appealing to me.

I've lost all interest in MLW even though the last taping I went to was great. They just don't have anyone that I care much about right now. They need to find some diamonds in the rough, they need an indy darling.

I have no interest in the current storylines of ROH but that's because I don't know them. I was dissapointed when PCO lost the belt because I have enjoyed literally everything I've seen him do in ROH. But Rush is a start for sure.

I really hope that this incarnation of NWA survives. I think I am gonna catch up with them today.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote