View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 09:13 PM   #937
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Sheets:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Raw on Labor Day finished pretty much exactly like it did the week before, averaging 2.51 million viewers, a drop of one percent from the prior week's 2.53 million viewers.

The old pattern returned with a major third hour decline, although the 12 percent first-to-third hour drop was still well below the period before Paul Heyman was put in control ...

Raw was down 13 percent from the same week last year ...

The three hours were:

8 p.m. 2.64 million viewers
9 p.m. 2.56 million viewers
10 p.m. 2.33 million viewers
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
Smackdown audience information will be delayed until tomorrow due to the Labor Day holiday.
Quote:
Monday’s Labor Day episode of Straight Up Steve Austin with Becky Lynch as the guest averaged 1,097,000 viewers. That’s up from last week’s 987,000 viewers and is the show’s best viewership since the series premiere drew 1,211,000 viewers on August 12. This week’s rating in the 18-49 demo was a 0.44.
Quote:
In a post on Instagram, Carmella wrote about a recent health scare: “I recently had a health scare that shook my world. I was super apprehensive (still am) to post about it because I’m not looking for any sort of sympathy. Instead, I wanted to share what this past month has taught me. You might find my perception to be trivial and unimportant, but these are my thoughts. For the first time in six years I was forced to slow down. I’ve never had an injury with time off or anything of the sort since I started with WWE. I was able to slow down for a few weeks and just be. It opened my mind and my eyes to the world I didn’t notice for six years and allowed me to be present instead of worrying about the next thing on my to do list. I took a break from social media and it really allowed me to live in the moment and see what was right in front of me. I had conversations with people I would have normally never seen because my head would be buried in my phone. More importantly, social media is not real. The fact that I at one point or another would get bothered by a few crass comments made by presumptuous ill mannered trolls makes me laugh now. It’s all so insignificant at the end of the day. Do these trolls care about my health and well being? Are they the ones who will be there for me when sh*t hits the fan? Hell no. So why would I care what people on an app in my phone have to say about me? I spent time with the most important people in my life. In a world where I’m constantly on the road, I rarely get more than a few hours with those who matter most to me. I’m grateful I was able to spend so much time with my sister and my parents who are my world. I was also constantly laughing with my boyfriend who is the most supportive man on the planet. I truly don’t know what I would do without him. Things can and will go wrong, regardless of how healthy your lifestyle is. It’s important to feed our bodies with happy thoughts, clean and healthy foods and all of the positive vibes. Let’s all try to be a little better as humans. Everyone we meet is going through SOMETHING. Be nice. Life is short. Hug your family, laugh more, let the little things go, buy the shoes and drink the wine”
Quote:
An AEW panel with Chris Jericho, Jon Moxley, Brandi Rhodes, Awesome Kong, Nyla Rose, and Jungle Boy will be part of New York Comic Con on October 4.
Quote:
WWE Raw is one of the eight nominees for The Show of 2019 in this year's E! People's Choice Awards.

Game of Thrones, Grey’s Anatomy, Riverdale, Stranger Things, The Big Bang Theory, The Walking Dead, and This is Us are the other nominees for the award. Fan voting is underway now and will end on Friday, October 18 at 11:59 p.m. Eastern time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
During his Starrcast panel over the weekend, Dean Malenko revealed he is battling Parkinson's Disease.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
On his podcast, Chris Jericho noted that Kenny Omega and PAC were both upset as they ran out of time and didn't get to do everything they wanted in their match at All Out.

It was also noted that the entire roster had their faces scanned for future usage, likely meaning video games or action figures.

Jericho specifically noted he requested Aubrey Edwards to referee his match against Adam Page at the PPV. Malenko was the Producer for that match.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWI
2K Games officially released the following ...

WWE 2K20 tells the whole story in 2K Showcase: The Women’s Evolution. Cover Superstar Becky Lynch, Charlotte Flair, Bayley, and Sasha Banks – the Four Horsewomen – describe the journey to bring women’s wrestling to the forefront of WWE in their own words with exclusive live action footage.

WWE 2K20 2K SHOWCASE: THE WOMEN’S EVOLUTION
  • NXT TakeOver – Charlotte Flair w/ Ric Flair v. Natalya w/Bret Hart
  • NXT TakeOver: Rival – Sasha Banks v. Charlotte Flair v. Bayley v. Becky Lynch
  • NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn – Bayley v. Sasha Banks
  • Night of Champions 2015 – Charlotte Flair w/Paige & Becky Lynch v. Nikki Bella w/Brie Bella & Alicia Fox
  • WrestleMania 32 – Charlotte Flair w/Ric Flair v. Becky Lynch v. Sasha Banks
  • RAW – Sasha Banks v. Charlotte w/Dana Brooke
  • Backlash – Becky Lynch v. Alexa Bliss v. Carmella v. Naomi v. Natalya v. Nikki Bella
  • Hell in a Cell – Charlotte Flair v. Sasha Banks
  • Elimination Chamber – Becky Lynch v. Mickie James
  • RAW – Bayley v. Charlotte Flair
  • Fastlane – Sasha Banks v. Nia Jax
  • WrestleMania 33 – Bayley v. Charlotte Flair v. Nia Jax v. Sasha Banks
  • WrestleMania 34 – Charlotte Flair v. Asuka
  • Evolution – Becky Lynch v. Charlotte Flair
  • WrestleMania 35 – Becky Lynch v. Charlotte Flair v. Ronda Rousey
Trailer link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEkay5XJTcI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Post Wrestling
WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon joined Barstool Sports’ The Corp podcast and elaborated on several topics including her stating that WWE is not listening to their fans to a certain degree. “I think we’re maybe not listening as closely as we want to be right about now. I just think that they’re being very vocal and they’re telling us exactly what they want and sometimes to your point earlier, it’s not what you want to do because you’re setting them up for something else. Well, sometimes it’s a setup for a payoff of something even bigger and they just have to be patient and sometimes, we’re not listening as well as we would like to.” Stephanie said.

While speaking about the WWE Network app, Stephanie mentioned that there could be different price points for the app: “And then, of course, our direct-to-consumer platform which is the app — the WWE Network, and that currently has — it bounces between 1.5 and 2 million subscribers and that is what we created to super-serve our most ardent fan base. So that’s where WrestleMania is, that’s where our previously called, still called pay-per-views are. Later this year, we’re going to be rolling out version 2.0 with some more customized features and potentially different price points.”

Stephanie McMahon also commented on the storied rumors about Vince McMahon hating sneezing. She stated that he hates it because he cannot control it and it upsets him. “Totally,” Stephanie admitted that she has sneezed around her father. “He doesn’t hate me for it but it’s always with a *growling noise*. But, on the flip side, I’ve been around when he has sneezed. He doesn’t like anything he can’t control. So the fact that he can’t control the sneeze is very — it makes him upset.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fightful
n noticing that Kross hasn't been booked to wrestle for IMPACT since Slammiversary, Fightful sent an inquiry to the company for clarity on his status Sunday. Tuesday, Bill Pritchard of Wrestlezone issued a report that Fightful was able to confirm, noting that Kross refused to blade during his Slammiversary match with Eddie Edwards in July. The concerns raised were the lack of blood testing, and the absence of an on-site doctor that made talent feel unsafe about the request. Word is, that Kross had no problem losing, but preferred to use fake blood given the circumstances.

The story ended up tying together with another, when Fightful reached out to several employees and wrestlers about the news that IMPACT would be paying for hotels. In asking around, many wrestlers claimed that they've not been paid in full for their merchandise. We should clarify this wasn't across the board, but were told is was a point of contention between IMPACT and Kross in the past, as well.

We were told that many IMPACT contracts are structured to include non-disparagement clauses, and provisions to prevent talent from speaking on what the deals entail. When speaking with an employee of IMPACT Wrestling, they noted that Kross has been speaking with the company via an attorney for several weeks, and believes that IMPACT has been in breach of his contract. IMPACT still reportedly has several months on the deal, and the option to roll it over, though the amount of time was indeterminate.

This could also end up affecting Kross' AAA bookings. AAA has a show coming up on September 15, and is actually gaining the help of IMPACT to promote the event, an IMPACT worker revealed. IMPACT and Ed Nordholm specifically are said to be allowing AAA to use their promoter's license and several other amenities, and implied to the company that they'd prefer Killer Kross to not be on those shows. Kross has worked dozens of dates for AAA over the last several years, most recently at August's TripleMania show.

TPWW Frontpage:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote