View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 11:38 PM   #861
Tom Guycott
Wrestling Marks Rejoice!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
LOL the Observer is reporting that Bischoff will actually have no involvement in SmackDown creative and his role is mostly just to maintain the relationship with FOX.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClockShot View Post
Sooooooooo?

Eric Bischoff is really a front man for SmackDown?

So who's really the shot caller?
Well, that Bruce Pritchard news dried up. Maybe he's the actual Smackdown "intermediary" for Vince.

Also, that "no real power" thing might not be bad pending on the amount of money thrown at him. WWE has broadened the scope of their toy collection, and I'm sure Easy E isn't nearly as sore as some of the boys about getting a fat paycheck for basically nothing... especially if the rumor is true about basically hiring the man to keep him away from AEW.

I mean, if someone backed a Brinks truck up your house, would you say "But, I wasn't really interested in working there" or would you leave WWE up to their suppositions and just laugh to yourself all the way to the bank? It can't be peanuts being paid if it warranted a relocation.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote