View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 04:09 PM   #1578
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damian Rey 2.0 View Post
I think you're just jaded. I don't follow any wrestling and I love what I've seen so far. There are several stories going on, and some multilayered, like a Page/MJF feud, MJF and Cody, MJF/Spears and Spears/Cody, Brandi and her relationship with Kong, Moxley/Omega, and the Bucks and Lucha Bros.

God knows what they're gonna do when they're trying week to week, but so far they've built up 4 matches in 3 shows. I think given how limited they've been without tv they're doing just fine. Certainly interested in how All Out plays and how that leads into tv.
You’re probably right. I loved Cody/Dustin and think MJF is fantastic. I enjoy the idea of the Shawn Spears stuff. I wanted to be psyched by this, but I’ve just fallen wayside. I think once the honeymoon period is over, they’re going to get a shock when they have to be good.

I’m still intrigued by how they do on TV, but I need to take my emotions out of it so I don’t get disappointed, I think.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote