View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 03:49 PM   #11261
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
High Tension- 8/10 - So two chicks go to one of the girls families house out in the boonies and a killer bursts in the house and starts killing the family. The gore in this movie was fantastic. I watched the unedited version. The " tension " was certainly palpable.

Towards the end of the movie, there is a huge twist that I never saw coming. I didnt pick up on it at all. On the surface, it's a great twist. But then you start thinking about everything that happened in this movie and some real questions arise. I understand that everything that happened was the account of one of the girls. And that makes a lot of things make sense once you've seen the entire movie. But there are still a few things that dont add up.

One in particular is a scene at the beginning of the movie where the killer is in his truck, skull fucking a females severed head. And then he tosses it out on the road and drives away. I dont get why this would be apart of the story. Everything was told from a eye witness account. Yet that scene could not possible be from an eye witness. So what the hell was that about?

There are a few other things that dont make sense to me. I dont know if it was clever for the movie not to have any type of cop confirm what really happened or not. For instance, the chase seen with the truck and the car. The pictures of the other girls the killer had killed on his dashboard. I feel like the movie could have been better if there was a bit more of a wrap up from the cops.

I dont know. I'm still thinking about this movie. It was good though.

Last edited by Destor; 07-19-2019 at 05:30 PM. Reason: spacing
RP is offline   Reply With Quote