View Single Post
Old 07-12-2019, 09:51 AM   #51126
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Just sitting on my couch having some coffee reading the sheets thinking wow what an amazing season for wrestling. We have WWE creatively on the rocks, posting Heyman and Bischoff to key creative roles, we have a AEW going to TNT and putting on great shows with a lot of fan fare, we have ROH reeling from the effects of WWE and NXT. We have NXT which is probably the best product WWE has ever produced putting on multiple amazing shows a year. We have an underground feeder to everyone MLW that is finding some of the best unrecognized talent and making them famous (MJF, Mance, Hammerstone, Fatu, Lawler)... With a very solid nostalgic hour of TV each week and coming soon with a big PPV. Oh and then we have the west coast wing, PWG which I've never been a patron of but obviously is one of the most influential companies in wrestling history, selling out their shows every show year after year. And then we have the cockroach of rasslin Impact, seemingly on the cusp of a new era if they get the Saturday Night deal along side WOW and NJPW. NJPW which is often considered the best product in the world, now a thing in the US. A pretty big thing too.... Shit and we got the border creeping up with Lucha Libre more popular than ever in the US. We have two AAA shows this year one at MSG and one in LA. We have CMLL stars making waves in almost every company in the world along with a huge change there with Paco's passing....

If I was 14 now, I don't think I'd ever do anything in high school I'd just be watching wrestling constantly. We are in a Pro Wrestling hurricane.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote