View Single Post
Old 06-24-2019, 03:46 PM   #50901
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I am concerned a Seth/Becky vs Corbin/Lacey match will be a gateway drug to a Seth/Becky vs HHH/Stephanie match

I made this prediction somewhere else too. The pairing of Seth and Becky is way too convenient. Triple H’s stuff has got to be a priority. It might happen before Mania, maybe even at the Saudi show, but I think they are going to do it.

While I thought that wouldn’t go back to this well, I’m now leaning towards them doing Brock vs. Roman at Mania too. Thought it would be like first FOX SmackDown, but with Vince not changing anything serious, I can see that and the mixed tag at Mania.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
I could see Shane vs HHH being an early contender for a WM match too tbh

That could be coming too. Keep the McMahon stuff isolated as best you can. But they like more of it, not less, which is probably why it hasn’t happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard View Post

Has to be one of the worst themes ever, starts off ok then just degenerates into an assemblage of random sounds slapped together.
It’s an awful theme. Next to her facial expressions, terrible promos and her whipped fan base, it’s probably the most annoying thing about her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
According to the Observer, Vince's newest plan to fix WWE's ratings woes is to no longer have any wrestling go on during commercial breaks (at least for RAW). Last week's Best 2-out-of-3 and elimination matches on RAW and Smackdown was them testing out this idea.

According to PWI, WWE is also considering the idea of a round system for matches similar to classic European style wrestling. Similar idea when it comes to handling match breaks for commercials.

Both plans revolve around the idea of making WWE shows more sports-like without realizing the actual differences between wrestling shows and sports games. Also likely won't result in WWE actually fixing their deep-seated booking issues.
Lol, this fucking company.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote