View Single Post
Old 03-25-2019, 07:05 PM   #777
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Both Omega and the Young Bucks recently revealed some new details about AEW during this past weekend's Comic Con event in Chicago.

Bucks revealed AEW will do tours and house shows but nowhere close to the amount WWE does. Omega revealed talks for a tv deal reached the point where they have a deal tentatively in place. Both also revealed official announcements regarding announcers will be made within the next several weeks.

Omega also revealed the style of wrestling AEW will be trying to target.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restera's Wrestling Thread
When I try (and I really stress the word try) to watch any sort of televised wrestling product I always find myself struggling to want more. I want to feel something. I want to be able to think. A lot of people they'd like to shut their brain off and just be entertained.

I think we're gonna have this nice balance of both thought-provoking entertainment and also just kind of the mindless entertainment where it's like popcorn wrestling much like if you watch "The Raid" or a Hong Kong kung-fu movie. I think we're going to have all forms of entertainment blended seamlessly into one show, that's the goal anyway.

I think you're going to see a little bit of what we do with BTE with the storylines blending in together and I think you're going to see the best quality of wrestling and I think you're going to see a lot of new concepts of pro wrestling too. So it's not just going to be one style it's going to be a myriad of styles. You're not going to see one type of storytelling you're going to see a bunch of different types of storytelling including cinematic-style storytelling. It's going to be something very new and for some people that's going to be a turn-off because they want to see a certain type and they want to stick with it. That being said, AEW may not be for you but if you want to see a smorgasbord of just pure entertainment it'll be the brand for you.
More details: https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...motion-652346/

Emperor Smeat is online now   Reply With Quote