View Single Post
Old 03-29-2018, 11:13 PM   #3143
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'm inside the TV on the final day of P4 (vanilla final day, Golden gives me another two months I think) so pretty much for my own posterity this is how my social links ended up:

SPOILER: show

Fool - Max - Automatic
Magician (Yosuke) - Max - He's always available, think he was the first I maxed, should have stalled him out a bit more because he gives free affinity all the time
Priestess (Yukiko) - Max -
Empress (Margaret) - 6 - Stat locked and then I couldn't be bothered wasting my days drinking drugged coffee to get the skill cards
Emperor (Kanji) - Max - Maxed him on the last day and I already miss Take-Mikazuchi. Buzzwole is ok I guess. Kanji rules though.
Hierophant (Dojima) - 8 - Sorry uncle, I failed you
Lovers (Rise) - 6 - Had to decide who I wanted to Max, and Kanji has a more interesting link. She's cool.
Chariot (Chie) - Max - See Yosuke
Justice (Nanako) - 7 -
Hermit (Shrine Fox) - 9 - I needed it to rain so I could finish it, so I got locked out
Fortune (Naoto) - 1 - Maxed my intelligence and courage so late that it was pointless to hang out. Haru syndrome.
Strength (Daisuke) - Max - Made sure I finished this then I can do Kou on NG+, pretty meh
Hanged Man (Naoki) - 6 - Not suspicious enough for my liking, nothing much has happened in 6 ranks
Death (Hisano) - Max - Thought this one was pretty interesting
Temperance (Eri) - 2 - Honestly forgot this was there for most of the game, oops
Devil (Sayoko) - Max - Started off with the slutty nurse angle and trailed off, real weird
Tower (Shu) - 1 - Shu who?
Star (Teddie) - Max - Automatic
Moon (Ai) - 1 - One date and I bailed, ain't got time for this
Sun (Yumi) - Max - She was a bitch, she looked cooler than Music girl and I'm a drama guy, but man, what a bitch. Rushed maxing her for the same reason as Daisuke. At Rank 10 shes suddenly "oh btw I love you, so come here forever or leave I guess", and then she actually disappears from the game when you walk away. Bye.
Judgement - 8 - Automatic, guessing this will max before the story ends
Jester (Adachi) - 5 - I missed this by one rank apparently, typical Adachi
Aeon (Marie) - Max - Real easy to finish off in the fog, I liked the link though, and it unlocks bonus content so, winner.

Going to finish off the main game tomorrow probably.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote