View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017, 05:53 PM   #858
Sepholio
3 Dicks Out For Trips

Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Sepholio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #1-wwf-fan View Post
He was a heel when Maven eliminated him from the rumble. Being an asshole who's mad because he got one-upped fair and square made sense for his character. It doesn't make sense at all for his character now.
I get what you're saying but I see taker differently now. I can't tell you what his character is and haven't been able to for years. He's not around enough anymore to even classify him as a heel or a face. He's just the undertaker. I've seen nothing from him in recent memory to suggest that he wouldn't still be pissed about being one upped. He didn't want to be one upped by goldberg or lesnar in pretty much his only 'promo' in recent memory so why wouldn't he be pissed about Roman up staging him? He's the man who basically only shows for the biggest stage of them all because he can do that, and Roman just took that away from him this year. I don't get where you can glean any kind of insight into his motivations to suggest that wouldn't upset his current character.
Sepholio is offline   Reply With Quote