View Single Post
Old 02-08-2017, 07:08 PM   #700
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I'd like it to be straight on-one-on for the big belt too, but of all the possible scenarios, it seems like the "biggest" and best thing they can put forward.

Wyatt/Harper is a tough one, and I've gone back and forth as to who I'd prefer to win. I feel like Harper would need to go over if fans are going to believe in him as a babyface. I also have this general belief that if you turn a performer and put them against an old ally, then the person who has turned should go over, in order to justify the change of disposition. That's not hard and set, but in most circumstances it would make the most sense.

The nagging problem is Bray Wyatt's win-loss record at Mania. I'd put that in the back of my head for a little while, simply because if you book to that record, you miss opportunities to make certain talent. Wyatt is heading into that match on higher ground. Jeff Hardy NEVER won at a WrestleMania. It's more important that Wyatt respond to the loss than he just never suffer it in the first place.

You could have Erick Rowan saunter out and segue into Harper vs. Rowan, but there's no guarantee that will be a good program, and it's downgrading Harper and just spinning your wheels with Bray. I do think the payoff to the story with Harper hitting Sister Abigail on Bray. Just go with that, then have Bray blame Randy for the failure of The Family lately. Orton goes after the IC Title, he also puts over Harper (go strong with him) and then Bray is furious and Orton RKO's Wyatt and they move into their regularly scheduled program.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote