View Single Post
Old 02-04-2017, 02:15 AM   #675
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Also, allegedly The Hardys have not re-upped with TNA yet. I can see them going to the WWE in return for that greater creative control. Or at least with major tentpoles set up -- ie. Matt hitting his head at Mania, coming back as Broken Matt, feuding with Jeff, converting him, going back after the RAW Tag Titles, PPV in Raleigh, etc. Why not accommodate some of Matt's wishes in order to snag him away from TNA and get those giant merch movers back into the company and helping to pump up that mid-card of yours?

The Hardys winning the RAW Tag Titles from Gallows & Anderson (I can see Matt being the sort of guy that would request to work with them) before feuding with The New Day heading into WrestleMania seems like something that would really spice up the card. I originally had them in a TLC Match, but I can see them just wrestling a plain tag and Big E's Spear through the ropes to Matt being what causes him to go ga-ga. Gallows & Anderson can go into the Battle Royal.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote