View Single Post
Old 02-03-2017, 11:10 AM   #667
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Because they shouldn't be looking for someone for Shane to face? He came in last year to make up the numbers on a depleted roster, this year they're going to struggle to get all of the champions on the card. The mentality of "there's no one better for Shane to face" is backwards; they should be looking for the best opponent to showcase AJ.

There are pros to AJ Styles facing Shane McMahon. It's a trusted spot. Vince is obviously impressed with the work AJ does if he's going to let him wrestle his son at WrestleMania. And whether or not we like it, Shane is also over. AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon is a more important match than, say, AJ Styles vs. Dean Ambrose, and that's just a fact of life at the moment.

That being said, I'd actually rather see Triple H vs. Shane McMahon. Let me scrap that, I'd rather Triple H sit off the WrestleMania card entirely, but if we do need him on there, it's a match between two non-wrestling characters with a lot of emotional stakes.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote