View Single Post
Old 02-02-2017, 08:58 PM   #663
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike adamle View Post
The more I think about it, the more I like AJ Styles vs. Shane McMahon, there's no one better for Shane to face. Don't understand why people wouldn't wanna see it
Honestly? Because Shane couldn't really wrestle before and is 10 years older. There is nothing he can do that we haven't already seen, and the current best in ring guy in the company deserves a match against a high caliber opponent.

Shane is a 47 year old non-wrestler. I am the exact opposite to you. I don't understand why anyone would want to see it.

But yeah...I guess if he has to wrestle...
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote