View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 10:22 PM   #28188
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I guess I can also see Triple H vs. Kevin Owens if they decide to do something different with Nakamura. Maybe they just go straight into Zayn vs. Nakamura: The WrestleMania edition? I don't think Rock will wrestle. I think he'll just Rock Bottom Heath Slater or something.

The Undertaker vs. John Cena is still something I hear people speculate about, but I honestly just can't see it happening. Taker's wife is sick, he was allegedly telling people he was done. Just let the man retire in peace. I do think we'll get Cena vs. Joe. They're good friends and it'd be a hot match.

AJ Styles will win the belt at some point. I think it'll be a good series of matches with Ambrose, but I can't see Ambrose holding the belt heading into WrestleMania. Brock's coming over to SmackDown to fight Shane, but I don't think that will be at WrestleMania. I think Brock wins the Rumble and faces him. Just a hunch. Maybe we see The Club try and get involved and prevent Brock from winning the belt?

Shane will probably wrestle. A lot of people are speculating it will be against Triple H. I don't think so. Bray Wyatt actually seems like a very natural fit. As does a heel Dolph Ziggler. Someone with profile but also someone that will probably do the job. Trying to get into the mind of Shane, I think he actually prefers the Bray match and story.

I do think that Hideo Itami vs. Dolph Ziggler for the IC Title would fucking rock. I also think those women matches are good fits. Big Show vs. Shaq is pretty much confirmed, but I do think they'd work better with partners. Shaq & The New Day vs. Big Show, Gallows & Anderson. The tag belts will probably be involved if that is the case. Enzo & Cass will be...doing something else. Cass might actually win the Andre Battle Royal.

What does Ambrose do? I actually think the Ambrose vs. Reigns idea isn't the worst. I also think that they might try and have an inter-brand MITB too. Ambrose could be the impetus for that. It just feels...low for him. But I think Reigns & Ambrose need to have their jets cooled soon. It gives both a chance to jump to the other show and beat on the other. But if they both end up in a Money in the Bank, along with The Miz and such, you can get some pretty good stories between all of them. I'm going to go with that, and also guess that Sheamus and Cesaro are in that match too, because they have to be somewhere on the card, but nowhere major, right? Rusev, regardless of whether or not he is the US Champion or not, is probably in that match too.

Randy Orton is the big question after that. Is he too "high profile" for a Money in the Bank Ladder Match? Does he really want to go out there and kill himself in a match all about those sorts of spots? If they make a play for Jeff Hardy, Orton vs. Hardy is not out of the question. I'm tempted to swap him for Bray in that versus Shane position as a heel, but there might be something else really obvious that I am missing. A match with Baron Corbin? I know it won't set the world on fire, but they need to do something with Corbin right, and putting him a match that everybody gets thrown into isn't going to help him. Orton vs. Corbin at least ensures the crowd is behind Orton. And the company seems fairly certain that they want Corbin to be someone.

* AJ Styles vs. Brock Lesnar for the World Title

* Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor for the Universal Title

* Triple H vs. Kevin Owens

* John Cena vs. Samoa Joe

* Charlotte vs. Sasha Banks vs. Bayley for the Red Women's Title

* Big Show, Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson vs. Shaquille O'Neal, Big E & Xavier Woods

* Shane McMahon vs. Bray Wyatt

* Nikki Bella vs. Becky Lynch for the Blue Women's Title

* Randy Orton vs. Baron Corbin

* Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (won by Big Cass or Braun Strowman)

* Roman Reigns vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Cesaro vs. Sheamus vs. The Miz vs. Rusev vs. Kofi Kingston in a Money in the Bank Ladder Match

* Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura (US Title?)

* Dolph Ziggler vs. Hideo Itami for the Intercontinental Title

* American Alpha vs. The Revival vs. The Usos vs. Harper & Rowan for the Silver Tag Titles

That's a 14 match card. I can imagine the Andre Battle Royal being kick-off, so they can get Enzo & Cass out to warm up the crowd. They'll probably give No Way Jose a spot too, and he'll get to do his big entrance. It's sad to say, but I could also see Becky Lynch vs. Nikki Bella being bumped to the Kickoff too, but it being labeled the "Kickoff Main Event."
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote