View Single Post
Old 11-17-2015, 09:49 PM   #20867
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Evil Emma:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWE
One of the hallmarks of WWE’s fall classic — the Traditional 5-on-5 Survivor Series Elimination Match — will take place this Sunday, live on WWE Network at Survivor Series, WWE.com has learned. The match participants are not yet known at this juncture ...

Stick with WWE.com for more details on this huge Survivor Series match announcement as updates become available.
Quote:
This week’s go-home to Survivor Series episode of Monday Night Raw did an average viewing audience of 3,292,667 viewers on the USA Network. That’s up an average of +119,334 viewers from the week prior, which was tape delay from Manchester, England.

Hour one – 3,541,000 viewers
Hour two – 3,290,000 viewers
Hour three – 3,047,000 viewers
Average – 3,292,667 viewers
In terms of non-taped weeks, this week's RAW had around 50k more viewers overall compared to 2 weeks ago although 3rd hour was lower. In terms of show rankings, RAW took the #4-#6 spots in the Top 10.

Quote:
Former WWE Divas Champion Nikki Bella is trying to avoid going under the knife to fix the bulging discs in her neck.......and Pro Wrestling Sheet has learned the injury could have ended her career.

Sources close to the situation tell us the discs are pushing on Nikki’s spinal cord — and she’s got extra fluid in her central nervous system — which means taking another bump could have paralyzed the 31 year-old “Total Divas” star.

We’re told Nikki Bella is hoping constant rehabilitation on her neck will heal the injury, instead of getting surgery, and she’s been working on it up to 8 times a day.

No word on when she’ll return to television.
Unlike the last time when the "career threatening" seriousness of an injury was just to spice up Total Divas drama, this one ended up being a lot more serious than initially thought. According to Freaking Awesome Network's board, Pro Wrestling Sheet is the website founded by TMZ's former main wrestling reporter/fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Topps has announced a new WWE trading card series, Undisputed, that will be released on Wednesday. It will have the most autographed cards of any previously released WWE card product, from current names like Kevin Owens, Seth Rollins, John Cena, Charlotte and Sasha Banks, to Bruno Sammartino, Bret Hart, Trish Stratus Ric Flair, and NXT stars like Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe and Enzo Amore, as well as Pete Rose, Lawrence Taylor, Razor Ramon, Big Bossman, Junkyard Dog, Davey Boy Smith, Curt Hennig and Jay Strongbow.
Quote:
King Barrett recently spoke with The Independent to promote the WWE UK tour. The full interview can be read at this link. Below are highlights:

How are you enjoying your wrestling career at the moment? You've recently been filming a movie and you changed your twitter handle to your real name. Are you still as heavily invested in the business as you have been in the past?

I'm still as passionate about wrestling as I ever was, but I think it's inevitable that at some point in your career you've got to start looking for things outside of wrestling. I'm not going to wrestle forever, though I certainly feel that I've got a lot of time left in me if I want to. Maybe at some point I'll be taking a career break, I'm not sure.

I've done some movie work lately and that's an area I really enjoyed and would be looking to explore. Certainly in terms of acting and doing things outside of wrestling, that's something I'll be looking to do more of in the not-too-distant future.
Quote:
It's pretty much official today, which has seemed likely since ROH lost prime time, Destination America will be dropping all its pro wrestling programming. ROH announced its new expansion in syndication into a number of key markets today in conjunction with the news of being off DA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROH
Ring of Honor to air nationally on COMET starting December 2nd - #WatchROH every Wednesday at MIDNIGHT EST/11pm CST on COMET

(BALTIMORE, MD) – Ring of Honor (“ROH”) is proud to announce that beginning December 2nd, ROH will air its weekly television program nationally on the COMET television channel. Fans will be able to #WatchROH every Wednesday night at midnight for the latest Ring of Honor action.
Quote:
While she did not directly mention TNA, Knockout Brooke Adams posted the following on Twitter, seeming to indicate she is finished with TNA Wrestling:

Quote:
I’m really going to miss these girls. Lots of laughs, cries, jokes, miles, fights, and love. #NextChapter #TheEnd pic.twitter.com/lLxOOnlVTl

— Brooke Adams (@RealBrookeAdams) November 15, 2015
Adams has been with TNA Wrestling since 2010, and has been the TNA Knockouts Champion three times.
Quote:
Speaking of, today is the anniversary of Rock's first-ever PPV match for WWE.

Some other sheet news includes:
  • According to ROH's Kevin Kelly, Jim Ross will not be returning as a commentator for NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10. Instead it will be him and Matt Striker as the English commentators. Also appears GFW will not be acting as a distributor like with WK 9.
  • WWE newest wave of merchandise includes an official Gobbledy Gooker t-shirt to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the debut: http://shop.wwe.com/Gobbledy-Gooker-...efault,pd.html
  • Lana and Paige are currently involved in a Twitter feud and likely not in a joking or kayfabe type as with past Twitter feuds involving wrestlers. Apparently Lana claims Paige used to bully her while at NXT while Summer sided with Paige against the accusations. Link with all the tweets: http://officialfan.proboards.com/thr...e-bullying-nxt
  • Charlotte's mom recently lashed out at the WWE on Twitter for exploiting Reid Flair's death just for a cheap way to get the crowd to side with her daughter. https://twitter.com/EFliehr/status/666499681137131521
  • WWE recently released a new teaser video for the upcoming Owen Hart dvd set: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRpp-G9MGa8
  • Recent article on WWE's official website dealt with the previously untold history of Undertaker's lockeroom "Kliq"-like group called the Bone Street Krew. http://www.wwe.com/inside/undertaker...story-28197200
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote