View Single Post
Old 11-13-2015, 11:03 PM   #20748
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Dirty Sheets Report sponsored by Nashvember:

Quote:
WWE has confirmed that the NXT Takeover: London special will be live and not on a tape delay on the WWE Network. That means the show will air at 3 PM ET/Noon PT on December 16th instead of the usual late afternoon/evening start.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CageSideSeats
If you're one of the many fans who believe WWE has frequently misused Cesaro during his time with the company, despite the fact that he's got all the attributes to be a major star, you're not alone. Two-time Hall of Famer Ric Flair is right there with you, as he remarked on his latest podcast (transcription via Wrestling Inc):

"Who brings more to the table as a performer, if you look at raw ability, than Cesaro? Nobody! I mean, that kid is phenomenal! But, he's one week on, one week off, and I think that's part of the problem."

Sure, but what about his promos?

"I know how they can resolve that mic issue. Dial 9-1-1-Naitch!"

Flair's been campaigning to be a manager for someone, anyone, for some time now. WWE, to this point, has been content to use him to only occasionally and almost exclusively to help get his daughter, Charlotte, over as Divas champion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
Maryland Championship Wrestling was announced a streaming service called MCWRageTV.com for $4.99 per month to watch footage of all the latest events and new original content.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Observer
After being fired by WWE today, Billy Gunn was announced as appearing on 2/5 and 2/6 for Preston City Wrestling in the U.K.

Some other sheet news includes:
  • Today marks the 10th anniversary of Eddie Guerrero's passing.
  • Image of the camera the WWE will be using for Virtual Reality "Ringside Seats" service was recently leaked. http://imgur.com/Eu2Kyjx
  • According to reports, a few WWE stars were around the same areas as the Paris attacks earlier today. WWE announced all their stars are currently safe at the moment. https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc..._paris_during/
  • In a "WWE Did You Know" type fact, in the span of under 2 years, Ceasro went from having around 80 more career wins than losses to now having around 80 more losses than wins. Net total of around 160 total losses during that period. http://i.imgur.com/1dhUyYf.png
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote