View Single Post
Old 11-02-2015, 03:51 AM   #20443
Shadrick
The black Corey Graves

Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)Shadrick has a relatively large amount of rep (50,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlickyTrickyDamon View Post
No. Men have a stupid standard when it comes to girls looks especially when they probably couldn't get anybody half as good looking.
Aaaaaaaand this right here was essentially what I was getting at. If you're an out of shape, weirdo IWC guy and you think Sasha is "ugly" or "has a weird face" oh okay, im just curious the kind of women you actually get in real life. I ultimately don't care about who you find attractive, nor will I say you can't have that opinion.
Shadrick is offline   Reply With Quote