View Single Post
Old 10-16-2015, 03:37 PM   #20035
Damian Rey

Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Damian Rey puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CyNick View Post
Nobody is disputing its his show. I'm saying if Vince didn't support what was going on his TV, it wouldn't go out there. By allowing it to air, he's green lighting it. If he was out of touch as people claim, he would nix it, and want everything to look like RAW.

What you guys fail to grasp is RAW looks different from SD, from PPVs, from NXT, because it's meant to appeal to a wider audience. It's not that Vince is out of touch, it's just that the shows are different.

It wasn't that long ago that HHH was the villain of the IWC for holding everyone back and booking himself strong. Now he can do no wrong. What you're missing is that Vince approves it all. Nothing airs without his blessing. Unless you are in the upper echelon of creative meetings (ie Vince, Steph, Hunter, Dunn) you don't know whether or not Vince is out of touch.
Vince allowing or green lighting the show and being out of touch are not directly related. He's not involved in NXT, as blatantly stated by Hunter himself. He's got nothing to do with it other than financing the product.

Vince being out of touch also has zero to do with knowing the upper echelons of creative. It's a opinion shared by many given that Vince is the final say the company's primary program and that it's common knowledge he runs and calls most of not all the shots on the creative direction of such. Given that it's been ages since I consistently found myself invested in what is presented on television, and that they've yet develop any performers beyond meandering mid card acts despite crowd reactions and support yearning for otherwise, and that it's widely assumed and known Vince is head honcho and responsible for creative direction, it's of my opinion he's or of touch with what his fans want.
Damian Rey is offline   Reply With Quote