View Single Post
Old 10-11-2015, 04:04 AM   #19879
Frank Drebin
Large Marge sent me

Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Frank Drebin makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Eva Marie should not have been on TV in any capacity at this point. Ron is right in that regard. Despite being big into working out, she really isn't athletic at all. No agility or anything. I see it too. Almost like a puppy to small for its own paws. That being said, if top brass wants to give her a chance they are absolutely allowed to do so. She was rushed for some reason which isn't her fault. The real shame is that people had to get hurt for them to apparently pull the plug on her.

Look, I get that she makes Kelly Kelly look like Bret Hart in the ring, and that maybe that's all she could ever have become even with years of the best training money can buy, a hyperbolic time chamber and Goku. I get it. She did get people to hate her even if it was "on accident" which is a start.

Also, her age has nothing to do with anything. If she's over the hill at 32 or whatever then so is half the roster.
Frank Drebin is offline   Reply With Quote