View Single Post
Old 09-26-2015, 10:51 AM   #19534
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Dirtsheets sponsored by Diamond Cutter Saturday:

Quote:
Cody Rhodes is planning to make his first WWE appearance in almost a year and a half at NXT Takeover: Respect according to this interview released today.

It's great though that you ask, because the Dusty Rhodes tag tournament taking place in NXT is something he would really be proud of because of all the platforms it gives to talent, including independent talent that came in for a shot to win the Dusty Rhodes tag tournament. I will actually be there myself, (as) me — for the first time a while on WWE programming — Cody Rhodes and my brother will be there to present the trophy, which I'm looking forward to seeing.
Link to the interview: http://triblive.com/sports/prowrestl...des-dusty-cody

Quote:
It would have been tacky — would have been tacky, and it wouldn’t have been genuine. Many years ago, I used to watch RAW with my dad, and we watched Nitro, and we watched the pay-per-views. Many years ago, there was a wrestler who passed away, and his name was used pretty regularly after that on programming. People were using it to try draw the adulation of fans. Everyone was saying, “Oh, well such and such who passed away would have loved this.” And (my father) told me, and this is something very few people know, “When I go don’t ever let anybody say that about me. I left my body of work on the table already and it doesn’t need to be expanded.” And I never forgot that. So there was never any question on who was coming back.
Same interview on why the Stardust gimmick wasn't dropped after Dusty's death.

Quote:
During an appearance on WNS Podcast, Mark Henry revealed that he would like to retire in dramatic fashion. Here's what the World's Strongest Man said:

"I think that I want to go out in dramatic fashion. Win, lose or draw I want to have a retirement match and a lot of guys have done it throughout history and I’m going to go back and kind of see what style of match. Maybe even let the WWE Universe decide what my match will be. I’m not sure yet but it’s imminent. It’s coming."

He continued, "Daniel Bryan is one of my favourite wrestlers. As a talent, as an entertainer, the way our fans love and revere him. There’s never been a match he and I have been in where it was bad. He is one that I would definitely like to consider. He’s been gone a long time dealing with injuries and I know how that feels and I know that somebody like Daniel with his credentials would be really really cool."
Quote:
Steel Cage Match for the WWE United States Title
Seth Rollins vs. John Cena

WWE Tag Team Title Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. The New Day

WWE Intercontinental Title Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens

Brock Lesnar with Paul Heyman vs. Big Show

Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev
Current card for the October 3rd MSG special on the Network.

Quote:
Last week’s RAW match between Sasha Banks and Paige is said to have been asked to ‘go home’ early as the referee took a call following the nasty looking german suplex spot from Paige on Banks.

Sasha was supposedly tested for concussion backstage. Following that match, Sasha hasn’t been seen in action and even at the Night of Champions PPV, she was backstage as part of Team B.A.D, keeping a close eye on the Divas title match between NikKi Bella and Charlotte.
Quote:
Apparently there was a Wrestler’s Court thing that happened on 9/19 before the TV tapings. WWE used to do it where somebody would be accused of stuff and put on a trial, where if they were guilty, maybe they had to buy beer for everyone or something like that. It was for ref Gino Colucci, and the charges were really minor stuff. B.J. Whitmer was the judge and I believe Elgin served as the defense attorney and Colucci ended up cleared of anything. However, CEO Joe Koff found out about it and issued a very strong statement to never do it again, particularly before a taping feeling that the wrestlers at that point should be concentrating on their performances.
Quote:
An announcement was made at the Tokyo Game Show 2015 (Japan’s biggest video game and card game convention) that New Japan has finally acquired the merchandise rights to Jushin Liger. Jushin Liger was a Japanese comic book character in the 80s, just like Tiger Mask was originally a comic book and children’s cartoon character in the 70s. Go Nagai, who created the character, owned the merchandise rights. New Japan after 25 years negotiated a deal where they now own the Jushin Liger character.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 411mania
Lucha Underground sent out the following today, announcing that they have officially released Shawn Hernandez. You may remember that Hernandez was the center of controversy when he showed up on Impact while still under a contact to Lucha Underground. Lucha Underground enforced their contractual rights (Hernandez had told TNA that he was released and free to work for them), and TNA ended up having to scrap several segments from Impact that were already recorded. In the fallout, MVP was also released by TNA as he had suggested that the company bring in Hernandez to be part of the BDC faction…
Quote:
Originally Posted by 411mania
Mick Foley posted the following on Facebook last night, stating that he thinks WWE needs to push Cesaro. Here is what he posted…

TWO WORDS: PUSH CESARO

Last night, I was asked a simple question during the Q&A part of my show in Philadelphia: “if you were in charge of ?#?WWE?, what one change would you make?” I gave a simple answer. Push Cesaro. I’m not trying to create controversy or be a pain in WWE’s neck – but the recent treatment of this guy on TV is downright baffling to me. Besides, as long as I said it, and it will be reported on (which I’m pretty sure it will be) you might as well read it here first. I know Steve Austin has been an enthusiastic Cesaro supporter. Maybe he needs a little bit of help. Maybe my opinion will mean something. Maybe yours will too. Tell me about your favorite Cesaro – WWE match. Give this post a like and a comment. Maybe even share it – and we’ll see if a few thousand comments on the Foley Facebook page (which I KNOW the WWE front-office reads) might make a difference.

Some other sheet news includes:
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote