View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 10:32 AM   #19261
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Some guys are overexposed. Sheamus immediately comes to mind. The dude can work, has got an intimidating look and can even talk. I imagine him facing The Rock, doing that pull to the top rope thing he does, coming off with a battering ram and sending The Rock flying across the ring with the ridiculous selling he does and it is marvelous. But he's on TV every week cutting cookie-cutter promos basically playing "grouchy coward who does his moves."

I wonder why they have Seth Rollins do story time in the opening segment and then do a backstage interview later in the show (I've noticed this double-up a lot lately). It is probably to fill time, but I always preferred his backstage segments. I used to think it might have just been the presentation, but Rollins is actually sharper in those interview segments. Could it be because they are less scripted? Here's a guy who used to pluck Jim Cornette for advice. I can't believe he's not thinking of promos for his matches all the time. Occasionally it seems like he gets one in around the times he is rehearsing lines.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote